Impact 2020 (Formerly Young at Heart)
Challenging mature (relatively) adults that are 50+, to use the gifts and resources at their disposal to impact their “communities”.
We use the title Impact 2020. Why?
- We all, at any age, impact those in our sphere of influence, whether we realize it or not.
- This retreat will help us intentionally impact those in our “communities” and future generations
What is planned for 2020?
- Outdoor Sports and Indoor Games
- Challenging Workshops and Outdoor Build Projects
- Pontoon boat rides
- A few other surprises
- Come prepare to be involved in projects that have a lasting Impact!
You should also checkout what to bring and not to bring… click here.
Click on the register button below to register online now. You will be asked to pay the full amount, don’t worry, if you need to cancel, the full amount will be refunded to you.
Speaker – Gerry Libby
Biography – Gerry Libby
Gerry Libby has been commended to a full-time Bible teaching/pastoral ministry since 2000. Previous to this, Gerry worked in an elementary school for 14 years as both a teacher and principal. He and his wife Jackie were married in 1986 and have 4 adult children and two grandchildren. They live in the Smith Falls area (near Ottawa), and serve in various churches in eastern Ontario in a Bible teaching ministry.